Monday, June 14, 2010

North Face ?


One thing every student needs for school is a bookbag. The most common bookbag is North Face. There are many reasons on why these bookbags are so famous. Hands down I would not use another bookbag besides north faces. These bags last very long. Personally I buy a new north face every two years. They can last much longer but I usually get them dirty. One fact is that North Face are made with quality in mind.
The North Face Have released many different models of their bookbags. Some are the hot shot, big shot, recon, modem, vault, and jester. Colors have also been varied over the years. There are tons of different colors of each model. Also there have different editions, one edition is the flag series. This consist of a black boookbag with red trim, and different countries flag on it. Also the name is changed for these series. I had the recon North Face from 8th grade and used it untill i got in 10 th grade. Now i am using the jester for the first year. I did enjoy the Recon much more than my jester. I paid $65.00 for my jester and $90.00 for my recon. Obviously you get what you pay for. On the recon there was a secret pocket against your back. The Jester begins to rip on the bottom, when you place it on the floor.
Prices change in model, edition, and color. The hot shot, recon, big shot, and boraleous cost about $90.00-$100.00. The vault, jester, modem, and slingshot cost from $65.00-$75.00. Some girl models have also been released. One is the pandora. I bought my sister the pandora for her birthday and it cost $40.00. If you are still rocking a jansport, i hope i convinced you go get out and buy a north face.

No comments: